Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Got 2 Piercings in Paradise (Part II)

And then came the needle. Holy shit, worst pain ever. I'd say childbirth. I know choosey moms would disagree, but I was lying on a vinyl table, the gal was wearing surgical gloves, and I was squeezing my partner's (in this case, Roxy's) hand, and probably shouldn't have been drinking. Paging Dr. Montgomery-Shepard : where's ma stir-ups?

 And then came the other side. Twins!

 All pau!  That wasn't so bad... Well, I'm a lil drunk and adrenaline is pumping... karaoke!

Sang a few shirtless ditties whilest Roxy admired my pierced titties ... A little Earth, Wind & Fire to shut it down, and it's on to the next one...

Next stop : Huler's! Bloody Mares all around (x2 for Rox & I, sorry Harlo, you're driving :/)

And we were home no later than 10pm. Roxy slammed a kool-aid jammer and it was light's out in the Bear's Den. Full Circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment